is an older player (36), which means a few things. It means his dance moves are a bit out of date. And it also means he doesn't fully grasp the first rule of smart phones and Marcus Stroman Jersey social media: Always a sume you're being recorded.On Tuesday, Manning learned that rule the hard way when he was caught dancing in Toronto Blue Jays Custom Jersey the ' locker room. It turns out his moves 19-0 flea flicka (@Prosper__King) Worth noting: Those moves are probably why and the rest of last year's receiving corps For the sake comparison, here are some of Beckham's moves: (@babygirltaty_) No contest. Instead of simply moving past the dancing incident by admitting he's not the most elite dancer in the world, Manning decided to defend his moves."It's my song," Manning told SiriusXM NFL Radio Curtis Granderson Jersey , "That's my jam, I just couldn't hold back. I was just kind of me sing around, saying, J.A. Happ Jersey 'This is how I dance. I'm staying right here, this is as extreme as it gets.' Just kinda me sing around with some of the guys. Not knowing I gue s you got to a sume you're being watched at all times." The good news is that Manning will have plenty of opportunities to practice. If the video below is any indication, the Giants enjoy their dance se sions.Your Yangervis Solarte Jersey team could NEVER flea flicka (@Prosper__King)