Bad luck would be better than the luck the are having from an injury standpoint. Along with the challenge of playing in arguably the NFL's hardest division, San Francisco also continues to deal with an alarming number of injuries that now includes quarterback and tight Jeff Criswell Jersey end . Garoppolo with a high ankle injury, while Kittle after suffering a foot fracture during this past Sunday's lo s to the . The lo s dropped the defending NFC champions to 4-4 entering Thursday night's home game against the .Following Sunday's lo s, the 49ers are currently the ninth seed in the NFC playoffs and are a game behind the for the seventh and final playoff spot. If the 49ers Jaron Faulds Jersey are going to remain in playoff contention, they are going to do so without the following players, at least for the time being ( ).InjuryCurrent StatusQB Jimmy GaroppoloAnkleOut at least six weeksTE George KittleFootOut at least eight weeksWR HamstringOut at least two weeksRB AnkleInjured reserveRB Knee**Did not practice on MondayRB CalfInjured reserveC Knee/ShoulderPUP listC CalfInjured reserveTE Jordan ReedAnkle/KneeInjured reserveWR KneeInjured reserveWR KneeInjured reserveDE KneeInjured reserveDL KneeInjured reserveDE Neck/BackInjured reserveLB QuadInjured reserveCB CalfInjured reserveS Groin**Did not practice on MondayDL KneePUP listDL KneePUP listDL BicepInjured reserve** With Garoppolo out, the 49ers' offense will continue to be led by , a three-year veteran who went 3-5 as a starter in relief of Garoppolo in 2018. He won his first start of the season -- a 36-9 win over the back in Week 3 -- before falling the following week at home against the . Last Sunday, Mullens went 18 of 25 with 238 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions after filling in for Garoppolo. Despite his solid play, the 49ers fell to the Seahawks, who currently lead the West with a 6- Jake Butt Jersey 1 record. Mullens, who played significantly better on Sunday that he did against the Eagles back in Week 4, said on Sunday that he will be prepared to fill in for Garoppolo for the long haul."Any time you can get out there and bounce back from my last start, it's definitely going to create confidence," Mullens said, . "The biggest thing I've learned just going through it all is that the NFL is tough. It's all about what you do next. That's why I tell myself pretty much every day, 'It Brennen Beyer Jersey 's all about what you do next.' No matter if it is good or bad, it's all about what you do next."One player the 49ers are hoping to have back for Thursday night is Reed, a former Pro Bowler who caught two touchdowns Charles Matthews Jersey in his first three games in San Francisco. And while one would presume that the 49ers would rather have more days to rest and recover before their next game, fullback said on Sunday that he is glad that he and his teammates can take the field sooner rather than later. "Man, I'm so happy that we are playing on Thursday," Juszczyk said, . "Because after a lo s like this, you just want to get the taste out of your mouth. You just want to play football again."