Earlier this week, for the arrests of cornerback and cornerback by the Miramar, Florida police department. Baker was charged with four counts of armed robbery with a firearm and four counts of aggravated a sault with a firearm while Dunbar wascharged with four counts of armed robbery.On Saturday morning, Baker's lawyer, Bradford Cohen, announced on Instagram that . Cohen also thanked the police and detective working this case for going out of their way to a sure Baker's privacy during this tough time. While the charges are serious, Cohen urged the public not to rush to judgement concerning what Rickey Henderson Jersey occurred at the get-together earlier this week."Reports are correct that DeAndre turned himself in this morning. I am a believer in the system and that if everything works the matter will be appropriately resolved. Both my client and I have felt the Miramar Police Department and the detective working the case were accommodating and went out of their way to a sure Mr. Baker's privacy during this hard time. That is not just lip service; it is fact, and we appreciate it."This is my 23rd year in practice defending those who I feel are wrongly charged or wrongly treated. That doesn' Pedro Avila Jersey t mean that all police officers are bad or all are good. We all have jobs to do, and I believe we all do them to the best of our ability. Police reports are just that -- reports of what was told to them or said to them. Court is what we use to then examine those reports, investigate those claims and allow the defendant an opportunity to confront the evidence. Don't rush to Christian Villanueva Jersey judgement."Later on Saturday afternoon, that Dunbar had turned himself in as well at the Broward County jail. On Friday afternoon, Dunbar's attorney, Michael Grieco, i sued a statement claiming that . Later that night, Cohen published a similar statement on Instagram and profe sed Baker's innocence. "We have had affidavits from several witne ses that also dispute the allegations and exculpate our client," Cohen wrote. "Our investigator has had them for some time. We would have rather presented them to the court at the proper time, rather than in the media, but in this day and age, people rush to judgement. Where some seek publicity Austin Allen Jersey , we seek justice. I look forward to moving this case forward to proper conclusion, as we believe our client is innocent of any charges." , Baker took money and watches from the victims with force and was armed with a semi-automatic firearm during an incident that occurred on Wednesday, May 13. Dunbar was allegedly a sisting Baker in taking the money and valuables from the attendees at a party in Miguel Diaz Jersey Miramar. The pair were allegedly attending a cookout when an argument ensued, resulting in Baker revealing a semi-automatic firearm. Baker allegedly directed a third member, wearing a red mask, to shoot a person who entered the party -- but the gun was not fired. Both Baker and Dunbar are believed to have taken over three timepieces -- including an $18,000 Rolex watch and a Hublot worth $25,000. Baker and Dunbar also allegedly took over $7,000 in cash. Two affiants did not see Dunbar with a firearm, but one said the opposite.